Money Smart Washington County
In partnership with CBI Bank & Trust, United Way of Johnson & Washington Counties is offering five Money Smart program classes to provide the foundation for financial literacy.
- Classes are provided in 5-week sessions at the Washington Kirkwood Regional Center (maximum 20 participants)
- Eligible participants are 18 years old and over AND earn 200% or below the federal poverty income level for size of family.
- Participants that complete ALL five sessions will be eligible for a $300 incentive deposit into a checking or savings account (when account information is provided). Deadline for incentive completion: April 30, 2018 **One incentive deposit per household
Location: Kirkwood Regional Center, Community Room 204
- February 6, 2018 5:15 to 6:30 pm
- February 13, 2018 5:15 to 6:30 pm
- February 20, 2018 5:15 to 6:30 pm
- February 27, 2018 5:15 to 6:30 pm
- March 6, 2018 5:15 to 6:30 pm
Applications will be processed in the order received. All approved applications will be notified for participation verification and instructions. Current contact information is required for participation verification.
Questions? Contact the United Way at 319-338-7823 or email@example.com.
To Apply: fill out form below or mail paper form to United Way