Increase by 20% households in Johnson County that are financially stable.
- 39.8% of households in Johnson County are at 250% of Federal Poverty Level or below
Family Supporting Wage for:
- Single Parent, One Child is $18.26/hour
- Single Parent, Two Children is $21.78/hour
- Two Parents (One working), Two Children is $19.01/hour
- Two Parents (both working), Two Children is $27.96(combined)/hour
- 23.9% of households in Johnson County are at 250% of Federal Poverty Level or below
- Reduce the gap between wages and cost of living.
- Increase the number of individuals and families able to obtain or maintain affordable housing.
- Increase the number of individuals and families with knowledge and improved skills in financial literacy, money management, and consumer safety.
- Increase earning potential through workforce skill training.
- Improve income supports to promote financial stability.