Lend a hand. Touch a life. Volunteer to create lasting change in our community.
Volunteering is at the heart of United Way’s mission. Mobilizing volunteers is a core service of United Way through the United Way Volunteer Center. We are here to help individuals and/or businesses help others. Whether you’re interested in mentoring a young person, offering your skills as a financial advisor or spending an afternoon with a senior, you’ve come to the right place. If you have a few hours a month or one day a year, we can help you find a volunteer opportunity that matches your skills and interests
How to Get Involved With the United Way Volunteer Center:
- Visit the Volunteer Site to find a volunteer opportunity.
- Sign up to Volunteer at a local event.
- Contact us to find or organize a group Volunteer activity, 319-337-8657 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attend an Emergency Volunteer Center training and plan to respond to a disaster if needed.
- Work with us to organize a Day of Caring for your workplace or business.
- Sign up as an Agency that posts volunteer opportunities.