United Way of Johnson & Washington Counties and our partners are committed to ensuring that our region’s most vulnerable families have the support they need to weather the short- and long-term impacts of the coronavirus outbreak.
Click HERE to contribute to the Community Disaster Relief Fund.
United Way Has Processed Over $125,000 In Requests From 154 Households, Serving 227 Adults And 206 Children.
Hosted by United Way in partnership with corporate, nonprofit and foundation entities, and individual donors like you, this fund will allow us to rapidly deploy resources to provide emergency relief to families and individuals in need.
With your support, United Way and our partners will be best able to assist vulnerable populations, such as:
- Seniors and home-bound individuals
- Families and individuals facing loss of income due to business and school closures
- Individuals without health insurance, sick days or family medical leave
- People experiencing homelessness and who do not have the resources they need to stay safe
- College students already facing barriers as they complete their education
Click Here to contribute to the Community Disaster Relief Fund.
Corporate gifts can me made Here.