United Way of Johnson & Washington Counites and our partners are committed to ensuring that our region’s most vulnerable families have the support they need to weather the short- and long-term impacts of the coronavirus outbreak.
Hosted by United Way in partnership with corporate, nonprofit and foundation entities, and individual donors like you, this fund will allow us to rapidly deploy resources offering emergency relief to families and individuals in need.
With your support, United Way will be able to assist vulnerable populations, such as:
- Seniors and home-bound individuals
- Families and individuals facing the loss of income due to business and school closures
- Individuals without health insurance, sick days or family medical leave
- People experiencing homelessness and who do not have the resources they need to stay safe
- College students already facing barriers as they complete their education