Your company's pledge to the United Way of Johnson & Washington Counties’ Community Disaster Relief Fund will allow us to continue to rapidly deploy resources providing emergency relief to families and individuals in need who have been directly impacted by COVID-19.
With your support, United Way will be able to assist vulnerable populations, such as:
- Seniors and home-bound individuals
- Families and individuals facing the loss of income due to business and school closures
- Individuals without health insurance, sick days or family medical leave
- People experiencing homelessness and who do not have the resources they need to stay safe
- College students already facing barriers as they complete their education